Asian & National
SEAL OF PRODUCT QUALITY
SEAL OF EXCELLENCE AWARDS
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS
CONSUMERS CHOICE AWARDS
Now on its 30th year, the Annual National & Asian SEAL OF PRODUCT QUALITY AWARD (NSPQA), alternately titled: Consumers Quality Awards (CQA) is a prestigious national tribute to world-class consumer products and companies since 1980.
The SEAL OF EXCELLENCE AWARD (SEA), sub-titled the PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD (PCA) and the CONSUMERS CHOICE AWARD (CCA), is the prestigious Year-Ender Consumers Tribute to outstanding consumer products and achievers, and which has expanded to other countries to pursue its public service objectives. SEA has been staged in various Asian countries organized by the ASIAN SEAL OF EXCELLENCE AWARDS COMMITTEE and is presently staged jointly by the ASIA-PACIFIC AWARDS COUNCIL (APAC). The primary objective of the TRIBUTE-EVENT is to motivate consumer products and companies to excel in their respective product and/or corporate categories thereby contributing to world-class excellence.
The recognition is synonymous to the Reader’s Digest “Most Trusted Brand” and “Superbrand” Award. For details, visit: www.consumersaward.com.
The PEOPLE’S CHOICE and the SEAL OF EXCELLENCE FOR OUTSTANDING ACHIEVERS are conferred on OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUALS in Entertainment, Public Service, Sports, Education, Arts & Culture and other major fields of endeavor to motivate individuals to maintain their respective excellence and quality performance thru public recognition as well as for their countrymen to emulate them.
OBJECTIVE & BENEFICIARIES:
The primary objective of the TRIBUTE-EVENT is to motivate consumer products and companies to excel in their respective product or corporate categories thereby contributing to world-class excellence.
The recognition is synonymous to the Reader’s Digest “Most Trusted Brand” and “Superbrand” Award. PROJECT BENEFICIARIES: SENIOR CITIZENS & YOUTH WELFARE PROGRAMS of the ASIA-PACIFIC AWARDS COUNCIL. For details, visit: www.consumersaward.com. EMAIL: email@example.com
AWARDS CRITERIA & SCREENING
The AWARD is conferred on "Outstanding Consumer Products, Manufacturers and Companies"
adjudged on the following criteria:
(1) Product Features or Quality - 35%
(2) Contribution to Consumers Well-Being & Public Service - 20%
(3) Public Opinion and Survey - 25%
(4) Pricing - 20%
Open public and online nomination followed by random consumer survey. Incognito Research and Random Opinion Polls are conducted to evaluate the nomination, the results of which serve as the bases of the official selection of outstanding consumer products and companies. Any ordinary consumer or civic groups may nominate. The nominees are subjected to incognito background-checking and evaluation.
CQA AWARD BENEFITS
The awardees receive the following benefits:
(1) The prestige and honor to be conferred the official trophy and award certificate for posterity and related purposes;
(2) Life-time Privilege & Franchise to use the Award Seal-Logo as an effective marketing tool in product labels, and in marketing / tri-media activities, as well as to add vital marketing consumers value to the awardee;
(3) Inclusion in Special Supplement Directory of Awardees and in the www.consumersaward.com international website’s Directory of Awardees; and
(4) Copy of the seal-award CD and door sticker are provided official awardee upon request.